Tour Code : SBT – (18) MAT02
Day 01 : Tawau Airport / Semporna Jetty / Mataking Resort (L/D)(Boat schedule transfer Semporna Jetty to Mataking Island : 0930hrs, 1200hrs, 1630hrs)
Day 02 & Day 03 : Diving or Snorkeling / Swimming activities (B/L/D)
Day 04 : Mataking Resort / Semporna Jetty / Tawau Airport (B)
(Boat schedule transfer Mataking Island to Semporna Jetty : 1100hrs, 1400hrs, 1630hrs)
|DAYS/NIGHTS||GARDEN VIEW DLX (EAST LODGE: L13-L24)||KING CHALET||SEMI DETACHED BEACH CHALET||GARDEN VIEW DLX (WEST LODGE: L01-L12)|
|DIVER||NON- DIVER||DIVER||NON- DIVER||DIVER||NON- DIVER||DIVER||NON- DIVER|
3 days/2 nights
|RM 1,975||RM 1,700||RM 2,160||RM 1,905||RM 2,275||RM 2,020||RM 2,105||RM 1,845|
4 days/3 nights
|RM 2,535||RM 2,125||RM 2,885||RM 2,495||RM 3,075||RM 2,700||RM 2,780||RM 2,380|
5 days/4 nights
|RM 3,070||RM 2,565||RM 3,550||RM 3,070||RM 3,775||RM 3,365||RM 3,405||RM 2,920|
|RM 810||RM 700||RM 930||RM 825||RM 1,010||RM 1,010||RM 895||RM 790|
# please notes that premier deluxe room allocation is based on Run of the House (ROH).
PACKAGE INCLUDE :-
- Airport Meeting Service, Return Land/Boat Transfer (Tawau Airport – Semporna Jetty – Mataking Island – Semporna Jetty – Tawau Airport.).
- Full board meals, free flow of coffee/tea and light snacks.
- Twin sharing accommodation at Mataking Island with air-conditioning, fresh hot water shower and Attached bathroom with private sundeck / balcony, Complimentary use of Jacuzzi.
PACKAGE EXCLUDE :-
- All Airfare & Airport Tax.
- Sipadan Island levy Permit (RM 140 per person/day).
- Semporna Jetty Fee (RM 2 – Malaysian, RM 10 – International).
- Snorkeling equipment (available for rental at resort).
- Juices, Carbonated & Alcoholic beverages.
- Tipping, Optional Excursions, Personal & Travel Insurance.
- Other expenses which not stated above.
The above rates EXCLUDE compulsory charges as follow:
- Jetty fee of RM 2 per person per entrance for Malaysian Identification Card holder
- Jetty fee of RM 10 per person per entrance for International passport holder
- Additional of 5% Surcharge during Peak Season.
- Month of August: 1st to 31st August 2016
- Chinese National Day: 1st to 7th October 2016
- Chinese New Year: 27th January to 2nd February 2017
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Above rates is per person and based on a TWIN / TRIPLE sharing basis. Minimum 2 adults.
- Single Travelers’ / Occupancy’s Booking: Additional 50% on top of the total package for single room occupancy applies, plus an additional RM 950 if single land / boat transfer only.
- A peak period surcharge of 10% is applicable for the Month of August and Golden Week Holidays (28 April – 6th May) for ALL markets.
- Any children who are certified diver will have to pay FULL divers rates regardless of their age and parents are to be held responsible for their children at all times.
- Guests who wish to extend their stay while at the resort are required to settle the full payment to us for any extension stay charges upon check-out and agents are NOT entitled to any commission on this matter.
- Proof of Identity and Nationality is required.
- Diver Package includes 3 daily boat dives at Mataking / Pandanan / Bohayan / Kelapuan / Timba timba / Pom Pom with experience guide provided & unlimited shore buddy dives without guide. Tanks, weights / weight belt is provided.
- Dive packages are subjected to our diving schedules and regulations as set by our dive centre.
- Equipment rental is NOT included in any of our Resorter / Diver Packages. Please note: Rental of One Full set of Dive + Equipment is RM 85 per day and one set Snorkeling Equipment is RM 30 per day. Limited sets and subject to availability.It is advisable to reserve in advance.
- Normal Resorter packages CANNOT be converted to Dive package once the guest has arrived at our resort. Resorter with certified dive license who wish to go diving at Mataking Island will be charged at RM 100 per dive per diver regardless of boat or beach dives – NOT including dive equipment rental.
|SUPPLEMENTARY TRIP @ SIPADAN TRIP: Number of Guests||1||2||3||4||5||6 & 7|
|Price Per Guest
(Boat & Permit Fees)
|RM 1,150||RM 550||RM 380||RM 320||RM 285||RM 250|
- The world renowned divers’ paradise is located about 80 minutes speed boat ride from Mataking.This price is subject to change and will be updated every now and then. Guest is to pay for the permit and boat fees at the resort according to the current rate at the resort upon check out.
- One boat can accommodate up to a maximum of 7 divers with 3 boat dives at Sipadan Island.
- Sipadan trips are subjected to weather conditions and boat / dive guide availability. The company values guest safety as paramount.
Sipadan Government Levy / Entry Permit: –
- Resort only allocated seven (7) permits per day and hence availability is based on first come first serve basis.
- When making Sipadan trip bookings, advance notice is required (preferably 1 month before arrival).
- There is NO Guarantee that we can obtain permits due to limited spaces if it is a last minute request.
- Is to be applied paid upon confirmation or else, our company will have the rights to deny any guest from entering Sipadan Island.
- The permit fee is RM 140 per person and is valid for ONE (1) day only. Subject to change.
- This levy charge is to be paid separately as it is NOT included in any of our packages.
- In the event of bad weather and the trip has to be cancelled or if the guest cancels on personal reasons, permit paid is NOT refundable or transferable to a later date. The management will not be responsible for such losses rendered to the guests.
- Agents are responsible to pay for the booked and confirmed Sipadan levy charge as per email correspondence if guests decide not to go Sipadan Island and refused to pay for the levy charges.
IMPORTANT NOTE –
- Due to the restricted Sipadan entry permit quota set by Sabah Parks, guests are required to submit Full Names with Nationality, Gender, Passport Numbers and contact address for us to proceed with the permits application at least 14 days in advance prior to arrival in order to allow sufficient time to process and obtain the permit approval. Failure to do this can result in Guest being denied entry to Sipadan Island..
** Term and Condition Apply