Tour Code: SBT/MKC (18) – 02
DAY 1: KOTA KINABALU / KINABALU PARK HQ / HOSTEL ( L, D )
- Pick up from hotel lobby or airport and transfer overland to Kinabalu Park (2 hours).
- En route passing by villages and panoramic vista of the valleys of the Crocker Range.
- Along the way, take a brief stop at Nabalu Market to buy local product, fruits, home grown vegetables and handicraft souvenir.
- Upon arrival, check in at Kinabalu Park Lodge or Hostel or Similar.
- Dinner will be served at Balsam Restaurant and overnight.
DAY 2: PARK HQ / TIMPOHON GATE / ASCEND MT KINABALU / PANARLABAN ( B / PACK L /D )
- Breakfast at Park Restaurant. Thereafter, collect your packed lunch and meet with your mountain guide.
- After register at the Park HQ, the guide will give your ID TAG (all the climbers must wear the ID TAG at all times)
- Then continue to the Power Station (15 minutes) for your start of trekking with you mountain guide & packed lunch.
- The trek will take approximately 4 – 5 hours to reach the Laban Rata. Check-in at the mountain hut (Heated OR UN-heated Room) and free at leisure.
- A beautiful sunset can be catch when the weather are permitted. Having your dinner at Laban Rata Restaurant and overnight.
DAY 3: LOW’S PEAK / DESCEND MOUNT KINABALU / KOTA KINABALU ( SUPPER / B / L )
- Before sunrise, wake up at about 0200 hours in the morning & start trekking up to the summit of Mount Kinabalu.
- The trekking will take about 3-4 hours. At 0600 hours, you will witness the glorious sunrise over the majestic Mount Kinabalu (CONGRATULATION TO YOU !!).
- Descend to Laban Rata. Breakfast at the rest house restaurant before check-out and trekking down to the Timpohon Gate.
- Transfer back to park HQ to collect your very own Certificate of Achievement.
- High tea serve at Park restaurant before back to Kota Kinabalu / Airport.
1 ) Lunch will be converted to packed lunch on Day 02 (Mt Kinabalu Descent) for climbers who arrived late and missed the lunch timing. Balsam Restaurant Lunch Time 12:00 – 16:00hrs.
2 ) We do not recommend you to take flight on the same day that you descend the mountain due to possible delay from injuries, tiredness, and or bad weather and traffic conditions.
ACCOMMODATION : PARK HOSTEL + PANARLABAN – NON HEATED
Route: Timpohon – Low’s Peak – Timpohon
|Nationality||Min 02 – 03 paxs||04 – 05 paxs||06 – 08 paxs||09 – 14 paxs|
|Malaysia||RM 1,702.00||RM 1,612.00||RM 1,580.00||RM 1,540.00|
|International||RM 2,172.00||RM 2,082.00||RM 2,060.00||RM 2,010.00|
*All price quoted Nett in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) Per person and SIC – Seat In Coach basic.
- Return transfer from Kota Kinabalu city hotel to Kinabalu Park on
- 1 night at Park Hostel or similar.
- 1 night at Panalaban Assorted Huts (Dormitory) – subject to booking conformation & Mt Hut availability.
- 7 Meals (2B + 1PL + 1Hight Tea + 2D + 1 Early Supper.
- Park Entrance, Climbing Permit, Park insurance, Mountain Guide and
- Park Porter, All Airfare & Airport Tax.
- Video & camera fees, Juices, Carbonated & Alcoholic beverages.
- Optional Excursions, Personal & Travel Insurances, Tipping for local guide and drive.
**Terms & Conditions Apply to All Mount Kinabalu Climber
CLIMBERS SHOULD KNOW
- Tour are based on SEAT IN COACH (Sharing Mt guide and vehicle with other travellers), please note that and the last transfer for return to Kota Kinabalu is at 1530hrs. Climber who’s miss the last transfer, a surcharge RM 200 PER vehicle will apply as private transfer.
- Tour are commencing from Kota Kinabalu hotel by early morning 0700-0800hrs, any transfer which not match to the pickup timing will be surcharge of RM 250 per vehicle as for private transfer apply.
- All the Mt Kinabalu climbing booking are subject to Sutera Sanctuary Lodge availability & arrangement.
- 100% payment MUST be made for all of reservation after confirmation received.
- An additional of RM 50.00 per person for return transfer from/to Papar & Beaufort area hotels.
It is recommended that all climbers should have themselves medically checked before attempting any mountain climb. If you have a history of suffering from the following ailments, it is high recommended that you should refrain from climbing: Hypertension, Diabetes, Palpitation, Arthritis, Heart Disease, Severe Anemia, Peptic Ulcers, Epileptic Fits, Obesity (Overweight), Chronic Asthma, Muscular Cramps, Hepatitis (Jaundice); or any other disease which may hamper the climber.
THINGS TO BRING
- Suitable walking shoes/warm clothing/wind breaker/long sleeve shirts/change of clothes.
- Drinking water/high energy food (chocolates, nuts, raisins, glucose).
- Headache tables/sun block/lip gloss/deep heat lotion/plasters/insect repellent.
- Binoculars/camera/water proof bag for camera/torchlight.
- Extra socks/towel/gloves/hat mask/tissue paper/toilet roll.
CHILDREN POLICY (9 – 11 yrs)
- 100% charge from Adult price
** Term and Condition Apply